This product is sold exclusively on examreader.com
The C-Pen Exam Reader pen scanner is major technological breakthrough for anyone wanting to read exam questions. The C-Pen Exam Reader is a totally portable, pocket-sized device that reads text out aloud with a human-like digital voice.
The Exam Reader has been approved by The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ)* for use in exams (UK). This means students who have reading difficulties such as dyslexia can independently take exams knowing that they can read and understand the questions. No special access arrangements required.
As well as promoting Independent Reading this pen is:
– ideal for hearing words & lines of text read aloud
– great for students with dyslexia, reading difficulties and English as a second language
– designed to allow students to be with their peers in the main exam hall
– support use with headphones plugged into the pens
– available in a class set of ten pens
Text to speech
Use C-Pen Exam Reader to read printed text for you! C-Pen Exam Reader features a high quality naturally speaking British English voice.
C-Pen Exam Reader uses a standard micro USB connector for charging, and a standard 3.5 mm connector for your favourite headphones
The C-Pen Exam Reader is small, portable, and light making it easy to carry with you anywhere you like to read.
“The arrangement ‘Read Aloud’ would also include the use of an examination reading pen.
A permitted examination reading pen will not have an in-built dictionary or thesaurus, or a data storage facility.
An approved application for a computer reader would also allow the use of an examination reading pen.”
C-Pen Exam Reader Specifications:
– Screen OLED 256*64
– CPU 600MHz
– USB Micro USB
– Earphone 3.5mm
– Battery 1,200mAh
– Scan Font Size Range 6.5 – 22 pt
– Menu Languages English
– Supported OCR/TTS language(s): English
– Certifications CE RoHS FCC
– Size Dimensions: 135*33*19mm Weight: 50g
To view the 4 page Exam Reader leaflet with more info, click here
– C610 Exam Reader
– Carry Case
– USB Cable
– Instruction Manual
Products are warranted against defects for 1 year from date of purchase.
Support: Free support is available.